Christmas is a special day where families and friends get together to commemorate and celebrate Jesus’ birth with joy, merriment and zeal. Most of the time, it also serves as the perfect time for re connection, reconciliation and sharing love and affection between distant family members.
Decorating homes for Christmas serves as traditional activity and a part of the celebration. Christmas ornaments and garlands are used as decoration, but you can make these decorations even more personalized by creating photo Christmas ornament. How to make your own photo Christmas craft? Read on to find out.
- Wooden Craft with various shapes (round, stars, heart)
- Solo Photo of family member
1. Place the shaped wooden craft on top of your photo, covering the face of your family member. Then, trace the outline of your chosen shape. For example, if you used a star shape, make sure that the face in the photo is on the center of the star, and then trace it.
2. Cut the photo according to the traced shape. Make the photo smaller than the wooden craft by slightly cutting the inside part of the outline.
3. Attach the photo on the top of the wooden craft using glue. To spread the glue evenly, use paintbrush. Let it dry.
4. Once the glue is completely dry, affix a hanging ribbon on the back of the shaped wooden craft. You can use glue stick for stronger fastening.
5. Cut a small ribbon and create a bow. Then, affix it to the top of the shape.
And you’re done! You can do this procedure for the rest of the photos. You can use this Handmade Christmas ornament as decoration for your Christmas tree.