Christmas centerpieces on tables make for great ice-breakers. Matched with special gift hampers or christmas gift baskets, centerpieces can make an extravagant Christmas decoration during holiday season. And the good part here is that you don’t have to spend too much on this christmas decoration. Why spend if you can make your own homemade christmas centerpieces? Take a walk in your yard, the near-by woods, your local craft shop, or your own personal study to source materials for these lovely items of decoration.
Greeneries Christmas Centerpiece
- Evergreen twigs
- Acrylic paints
- Sturdy paper plates
- Candle holders
- Pillar candles
- Fake snow (spray variety)
- Hot glue
How to Make Greenery Centerpiece
- Collect pine cones and evergreen twigs
- Glue them in place.
- Spray the cones with the fake snow.
- Cut the pillar in half and place in the candle holder
- Voila! There you have an ornamental Christmas centerpiece!
More Greeneries Christmas Centerpiece
Tissue Paper Christmas Décor for Dining table
- White tissue paper
- 5” decoration ribbon
- 11” tall box with a separate lid
- Scotch tape
- Shiny and glimmery gift wrap
How to make Homemade Centerpiece
- Carefully wrap the box and lid with the shiny gift wrap ensuring that the edges are secure. They are to remain separate.
- Wrap the whole box with the ribbon. Do the same with the lid.
- Put the box near the candles which make part of the center piece. Crumple the white tissue paper and put it in between the candles and the box to get a snowy effect.
Other Inexpensive Christmas Decoration Centerpieces
- Put apples, grapes, nuts, berries, lemons, oranges in a bowl or in a decorative basket and decorate with ribbons and colored tinsel. Fruit gift basket can also be a great Christmas party favors, at the same time, a nice christmas centerpiece.
- Buy wood or plastic fruit, dip in egg white then roll them in colored glitter. Allow to dry then place in a basket lined with tissue paper for any table in the house.
- Arrange cinnamon sticks, pinecones, dried flowers, nuts, greenery and decorate with ribbons in a salad bowl.
- Decorate a teddy bear with lace, ribbons, stars and garland and place him on the bookshelf or the books the family will be reading during Christmas.
- Look for a branch from an evergreen and decorate with spray paint, tinsel, and cherries. Place on the mantle-piece above the fire place.
Easy Christmas Center Piece
You can see an easy Christmas center piece, that is made out of Christmas candy, Glass jar and plastic flowers. Spray acrylic and tie a red ribbon around it. Yes you have done. You can visit miswestliving.com for more detailed explanation
Christmas Centerpiece with Candle
Beautiful Christmas Centerpiece
Easy Christmas Centerpiece