Christmas is the biggest holiday for Christians. It is celebrated by all at most parts of the World. All over the world, people celebrate this holiday by decorating their homes with colorful and shiny christmas ornaments and preparing big christmas dinners and shopping for Christmas gifts to be given to families, friends and relatives.
Giving gifts is one of the important traditions in celebrating Christmas. This tradition originated when the three wise men went to find Jesus in Bethlehem, bringing with them gifts of gold, myrrh and frankincense for the child Jesus. In modern times, people give gifts in order to share their happiness and prosperity in the form of presents. But when you are choosing a gift for your loved one you may face many problems. There are many options to choose from when you decide bout gifts. There are traditional gifts as well as quirky and new age gifts for christmas. For this Christmas you may be also looking for some cool Christmas gift ideas
We also have great ideas for Christmas Decorations and Christmas Recipes. If you’re worried about what Christmas Hampers to choose and what Christmas Crafts you can do this year , then we have some great options for you.
Christmas Gift Ideas :
There are many options for Christmas gifts but there are certain options which are suitable for certain people. here we have specified some easy to choose options for the various kinds of people you might exchange gifts with this year.
Christmas Gift Ideas For Kids :
Kids may not understand the reasons behind this Christmas tradition but they will surely appreciate your love for them if you give them the right kind of gifts. Kids love to play and love receiving presents.
Kids love sweets and chocolate. It is a great idea to present them with chocolates like a small chocolate hamper or cookies . some other options include stuffed toys like teddy bears and other cartoon characters. Toys like dolls and cars make for perfect gifts too. Books are also a great option for holiday gifting as it is useful and helps increase the childs reading habits.
Christmas Gift for Teens :
Teenagers love useful and thoughtful presents and appreciate people taking time out to give something special. For teens, you can give beer mugs and coffee mugs with inspirational messages. Or much better, you can order for customized mugs with their photos printed on them, to make your gift more personal. When giving gifts to teens, it is very helpful to find out their personal interests. If they are interested in music, it is a very good idea to give them musical instruments such as a guitar, flute, violin or harmonica, together with a guidebook on how to play these instruments. You can also present them music CD’s or a collection of their favorite artist. Tickets to the live concert of their favorite artist works well. If the girl is into fashion and makeup a small starter set or a new dress works great too. teenagers today love gadgets and you can gift some latest gadgets to them which they will accept happily.
Christmas Gift For Colleagues :
Why should your colleagues be missed out from your Christmas Gifting. There are many Christmas Gifts for Colleagues you can choose from. You can present them with affordable and luxurious hampers according to your budget. There are many assorted baskets and hampers available like Coffee hampers, Cakes and chocolate hampers, Cupcakes and Muffin hampers, Cookie hampers. If the recipient are women then a basket of spa supplies, a gift card from their favorite shopping destination, basket of flowers, books and hampers of fruits etc are good options.
Christmas Gift Ideas For Art Lovers :
For friends and relatives who are interested in art, you can give replicas of paintings by famous artists which depict scenes from Christian mythologies. These would include The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci, or paintings of the nativity scenes such as the work of Geertgen tot Sint Jans. They would surely appreciate you for remembering the things that interest them.
Gift For Officemates on Christmas Day:
There are many options for Presents for office mates. You may give stationary, books or organizers as gifts. You may also give electronic devices such as laptops and other electronic tools that can help them in accomplishing their tasks. Not only will it build stronger working relationships among yourselves, but it will also help them to be more productive in their jobs, thus helping in achieving the goals of the organization faster. For cheaper options you may give them gourmet hampers and personalised gifts like personalised notebooks or coffee mugs.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Neighbors
This Christmas, show your neighbors that you appreciate the friendship they have extended. Share the Yuletide joy to your neighbors by giving them some thoughtful Christmas gifts. Sometimes, our neighbors tend to get under our skin, but we know that they are the group of people who will always be there when you are in need. If you’re baking and suddenly you are out of flour, you just knock on the house next door and then you have flour again. Sometimes they even help babysit your kids when you have a night out in the town. They’re also there even at the simplest times like when you want someone to chat with over tea or coffee.
The neighborhood is just no fun without neighbors who share their family life with you. So this Christmas, gift them to show your appreciation. Below are few Christmas gift ideas for neighbors:
Christmas Gifts for Neighbors :
- Recipe Book – A great Christmas gift idea for neighbor is presenting them with a recipe book. Christmas season is when people hold parties and celebrate, thus, cooking is definitely in order. Gift your neighbor with recipe books that has Christmas dish ideas they can prepare for their parties. It is a great idea to present them with books on dishes they can make throughout the year.
- Flower Arrangement – Flowers is definitely a universal gift. This Christmas, add more cheer and sweetness to your neighbor’s holiday by bringing them gorgeous flower arrangements. Choose flowers with sweet fragrances so it will be easy on both the nose and the eyes. It can also lighten the mood inside their house. A beautifully arrange bouquet will make your neighbor feel special and appreciated.
- Gourmet Coffee Set – Since you and your neighbor spend some time chit chatting in your free time, make it even more special. Gift them a gourmet coffee set that both of you can enjoy during those free times. You can make the Coffee hampers by choosing the different types of Coffee and setting them about the baskets. Add books, magazines, baked items and chocolate to make it all look complete.
- Christmas Tree – Christmas would not be Christmas without the famous Christmas tree. Give your neighbor a special Christmas tree that they can decorate. Choose a tree that looks nice and you think would fit your neighbor’s home. A great Christmas gift idea, isn’t it?
- Homemade Chocolates – Since time immemorial, it has been a custom for neighbors to pass on homemade treats to each other during Christmas. It’s a simple gesture but it actually brings the neighbors, and the community as a whole, together. It also sends the message that you care about them because you went the extra mile by giving them something you made on your own and gave effort to. Homemade Chocolates are good as your Christmas exchange treat. Try your luck with Homemade cookies, cakes and muffins and pass them on to your Neighbors. Don’t forget to add them into a presentable hamper and add chocolates and coffee etc to the hamper.
- DVD or CD Collection – Television networks always show Christmas specials during the holiday season. For this Christmas, bring the holiday specials to the homes of your neighbors. Compile famous classic Christmas Movies you know they’ll love to watch. This can be a source of bonding for their family, and even the community.
- Christmas Food Hamper – Want an easy but practical Christmas gift idea for your neighbor? Why not choose a Christmas gift basket that contains various kinds of foods and groceries. Many shopping malls offer this kind of Christmas hamper. Most of them are on Christmas sale so they can be pretty less expensive.
- Homemade DIY Gifts – There are many DIY presents you can make for neighbors and they are really great as you put love and effort into making them from scratch. There are many homemade christmas gifts like homemade christmas decoration, homemade coffee syrups, homemade crafts and jewellery, homemade lip gloss, body butter and spa items. A wonderful present for ladies would be homemade and organic sugar scrubs, lip gloss and body cream.
For neighbors, you do not have to worry as much on what to give them. Just show that you value your neighbors and that you are thankful for them. Give any Christmas gift with love and affection, and your neighbors will most definitely appreciate your present. Also, consider above Christmas gift ideas for neighbors to make your Christmas shopping easier.
There are many generalized gifts which are loved by everyone such as Gourmet hampers with cookies, mixes, coffee etc as well as stationary,christmas decorations and home decoration. But if you;re really lost about gifts try gift cards from a good store to present as gifts. This wa the recipient can choose whatever she likes. Whether affordable or luxurious a present is always a sweet reminder of the fact that someone is taking effort for your.