Christmas Card Quotes
Are you looking for some good Christmas quotes and sayings to use for your Christmas gift tags and cards? Or perhaps you’re looking for quotes about Christmas to just simply express what you feel that only quotes and sayings from famous people can do for you? Well, most of the cards also use famous Christmas quotes so that’s not surprising. So have found any? Not yet?
Then you may want to consider these samples of Christmas card quotes and sayings of prominent personalities. You can use these quotes for Christmas cards in addition to your own holiday wishes. Feel free to include them to your handmade Christmas cards or e cards. You can also share your own favorite Christmas quotes or sayings here. Feel free to leave a comment or message.
Inspirational Christmas Quotes and Sayings
- Whatever else be lost among the years, Let us keep Christmas still a shining thing: Whatever doubts assail us, or what fears, Let us hold close one day, remembering its poignant meaning for the hearts of men. Let us get back our childlike faith again. ~ Grace Noll Crowell
- Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart… filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever. ~ Bess Streeter Aldrich
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind. ~ Helen Steiner Rice
- Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day. ~ Helen Steiner Rice
- Christmas… that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance — a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved. ~ Augusta Rundel
Short Christmas Card Quotes
- We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give. ~ Winston Churchill
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year. ~ Thomas Tusser
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together. ~ Garrison Keillor
- Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. ~ George Mathew Adams
- Good news from heaven the angels bring, Glad tidings to the earth they sing: To us this day a child is given, To crown us with the joy of heaven. ~ Martin Luther
- From home to home and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth of joy Christmas brings us closer to each other. ~ Emily Matthews
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. ~ W.T. Willis
- Christmas is a day of joy and charity. May God make you rich in both. ~ Phillips Brooks
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small. ~ Eva K. Logue
Christmas Quotes for Cards, Christmas Wishes Quotes
Nothing says merry Christmas more than a lovely Christmas quote. These quotes bring warmth in the heart that someone wishes you nothing but the best and is not afraid to show it. Most people search for the best Christmas quotes in the internet and forget that the inspiration closest to them is the bible. Find below some of the most inspiring Christmas quotes that you can send to any of your loved ones this Christmas season.
- On this Christmas day, may you celebrate and have merry. And keep the spirit of Christmas all through the New Year. Merry Christmas and happy New Year
- It is true that Christmas makes us become children again. As we remember the memories of the past and pass them on to our children to make more memories. Merry Christmas
- I want to become small again this Christmas. So that I can feel again the entire joy of Christmas without the worries of the world on my mind.
- If someone tries to steal your Christmas away this year, let them. Because the spirit of Christmas is far greater than the Grinch who stole Christmas.
- Pray that the heavens hear you this Christmas rather than to pray for wealth. Because if the heavens do hear you, you will indeed get everything you desire.
- Gifts of time and love are the best ingredients for any Christmas recipe – Peg Bracken
- The world has grown weary through the years but at Christmas it is young – Phillips Brooks
- There is no sadder thing that to wake up on Christmas day and not be a child – Erma Bombeck
- The true message of Christmas is this, we are never alone – Taylor Caldwell
- Christmas that is not found in the heart, can’t be found under a tree – Charlotte Carpenter
- We only get a white Christmas not because of the snow but because of our willingness to share.
Christmas Quotes about Family
No one can replace our families. No matter what they do or who they are, family always has each others’ back. Every family has its challenges but at Christmas, we all forget these challenges and come together to celebrate the birth of Christ. This is why you should make this Christmas season extra special for your family by sending them special Christmas quotes. You do not need to keep searching for the best Christmas quotes about family as you will find below some of the best.
- Christmas is not an eternal event. It is a piece of your home that you carry in your heart – Freya Stark
- On Christmas day, I do not look forward to all the food and gifts under the tree. I look forward to all the laughter and love around the family table.
- Listening to the clicking of wine glasses in the making of a toast, the children singing joyous rhymes only means one thing. It is Christmas again.
- If there is a New Year’s resolution that I always keep is that I will be home for Christmas.
- Even in the evil man’s home, Christmas is celebrated with sincerity.
- If a wish upon a star gave me a beautiful family. And a wish upon the mistletoe during Christmas gave me a kiss. What can a wish upon the Lord bring me?
- We might fight from the beginning to the end of the year. But during Christmas, the nostalgia of our childhood memories brings peace in our home.
- There is no greater moment than that of breaking bread with your entire family on Christmas morning.
- As we are about to welcome the New Year, I pray that my family remains the same this year. Even with all their faults, they still make my Christmas spirit rise so high.
Merry Christmas Quotes, Christmas Wishes Quotes
On Christmas Eve, everyone is normally excited. People at times celebrate more on Christmas Eve than they do on the actual Christmas day. This is therefore the perfect time to send out those Christmas Eve quotes that you have. If you do not have any, then do not worry as you will find below some of the best Christmas Eve quotes that you can use. Some are from well known people while others are from unknown sources. All in all, they will help you raise the Christmas spirit of your friends and family members.
- There are no strangers on Christmas Eve – Adele Comandini
- Make merry on Christmas Eve and on Christmas day, remember the birth of Christ.
- Bake the turkey and cut it on Christmas Eve as on Christmas day everyone will be too drunk to notice it!
- Let the spirit of Christmas wrap you on Christmas Eve and ensure your well being through the days to come.
- Christmas is a time for giving love, best wishes and mending damaged relationships. Let this be your guide this Christmas Eve as we celebrate the birth of Christ.
- Christmas is not a date but a state of mind – Ellen Chase
- When we were young, we were grateful to those that filled our stockings with gifts on Christmas Eve. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stocking with legs? – G. K Chesterton
- Count your blessings this Christmas Eve and thank the Lord for the far you have come.
- Christmas is love in action – Dale Evans
- At Christmas, all the roads lead to one place. Home.
- Even as an adult, I still find it hard to sleep on Christmas Eve – Carrie Latet
- As people celebrate Christmas in different places, one thing remains constant. The love that Christ has for man.
Christmas Quotes for Kids
Children bring the joy of Christmas to any home. With their sweet laugher and their sweet voices singing the Christmas carols, they illuminate a care free attitude that the older generations envy. The children make the adults remember their childhood memories and smile during the Christmas holidays. This is why it is very important that this Christmas you acknowledge the presence of the children in your family. You can do this by sending them, cards with the cutest Christmas quotes. If you do not know what to write in a Christmas card, find some ideas below. You can also send these quotes to adults to remind them of their inner child.
- There is no sad thing than waking up on Christmas and not being a child – Erma Bombeck
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and we are better throughout the year because we became children again during Christmas time – Laura Wilder
- Merry Christmas and may Santa read your letter and bring you all the gifts you deserve.
- I sent Santa a special message telling him that you have been good. And he promised to give me a better job so that I can buy you more toys! Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is the birthday of Jesus. So we will cut the cake and sing with joy because it is he who gave you to mummy and daddy.
- You do not have to worry that you will make a mess this Christmas Eve. There is no mess on Christmas, only memories.
- Like the love baby Jesus had for mankind, my love for you will always be eternal. Merry Christmas my little one.
- Let our children see the child within us during Christmas. So that they know that Christmas is always exciting no matter the age.
There is something new about old Christmas traditions. Maybe it is the fact that they remind us of our childhood.