Chocolate rum fruit pudding is a delicious Christmas pudding. You can enjoy this pudding at home in just 2 hours.
Mixed dry fruits -1 cup
Dark rum-¼ cup
Chopped dark chocolate -150 g
Chopped butter -125 g
Brown sugar- 1/3 cup
Plain dry flour -1/3 cup
Self-raising flour -1/4 cup
Cocoa powder -1 tbsp
6 scoop Vanilla ice-cream to serve
• Put rum and dried fruits in a bowl. Mix them well and leave them for 1 hour.
• Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease the muffin pan.
• Place butter and chocolate in microwave safe bowl and Microwave them on high for 1 or 2 minutes.
• Continue stirring it until it is smooth and melted.
• Gradually beat the eggs and sugar and add chocolate mixture to it. Beat it again to combine. Then fold in cake flour, the dried fruit and cocoa mixture.
• Stuff three-fourth of the muffin holes with the mixture.
• Bake them for 18 minutes in the microwave. Spread cocoa and serve with one scoop vanilla ice-cream.