Throwing a Christmas party? While the kids are enjoying their orange juice, unwind with your friends with this berry yummy drink! Let’s prepare a simple Christmas cocktail recipe.
Preparation time 15 minutes
- 250 g blackberries
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 750 ml rose sparkling wine, chilled
- 125 ml vanilla vodka (or pure vodka + ¼ tsp vanilla extract)
- 4 cups ice, crushed
- 50 ml boiling water
- ¼ cup caster sugar
1. Mix the water and sugar until the sugar is fully dissolved. Let it cool.
2. Blend the berries, lime juice, vodka, and the sugar syrup until smooth. Strain the mixture in order to filter out the seeds and pulp.
3. Blend the ice and the juice mixture until smooth. Divide it evenly among the serving glasses and top with the sparkling wine.
If you are time-constrained, you can instead buy a berry sorbet, put one scoop in each of the glasses and top with the sparkling wine.