Want to serve the kids something sweet after the usual Christmas dinner? Try our no-bake Christmas dessert recipe which is easy to prepare! It requires no oven, no baking – hassle free!
It can serve 8
Preparation time 15 minutes plus chilling time
- 2 packs Graham cracker crusts
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 pack sour cream (small)
- 1 pack whipped topping, large
- 1 cup sugar
- Line container with the crust.
- Mix all the other ingredients until smooth, then pour into the crust.
- Chill well before serving.