Christmas tree ornaments? No, jolly but simple meatballs! These are tangy appetizers that are tasty enough to be served as the main dish too! The best part is you only need a microwave to do this. So let’s start cooking this meatball recipe for Christmas Eve!
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
- 45 g ground beef
- 2 pcs eggs
- ½ cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1 pack onion soup mix
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, minced
- ½ cup beef broth
- 480 ml cranberry sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
1. Mix onion soup mix, parsley, eggs, cranberries and bread crumbs in a large bowl.
2. Add the ground beef and mix thoroughly.
3. Mold the mixture into one-inch balls and place them on a microwaveable plate and cover with a wax paper.
4. Microwave for around four minutes or until no longer pink.
5. Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a microwave-safe container and then cover.
6. Put on the microwave for four minutes or until well-heated.