An inventive gingerbread cookie easy to make with friends and family during the holiday season. Yields about 24 large cookies with 10 minutes preparation. Wait time is 10 minutes and 10 minutes cooking time .
So, let’s start cooking!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 box butterscotch pudding (cook & serve)
- 2 eggs
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Cream brown sugar, pudding mix and butter in a bowl. Stir in eggs.
3. Mix in ginger, flour, and baking soda. Let chill 10 minutes.
4. Roll out dough on a floured surface with rolling pin.
5. Cut out with favorite cookie cutters.
6. Put in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Check for golden brown edges.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes on tray then transfer to a rack.
Great cookies for fun with the family in this coming holiday season. Be inventive with decorations including icing, candy buttons, or cinnamon candy hearts for a more individual cookie.