Christmas Card Quotes
Are you looking for some good Christmas quotes and sayings to use for your Christmas gift tags and cards? Or perhaps you’re looking for quotes about Christmas to just simply express what you feel that only quotes and sayings from famous people can do for you? Well, most of the cards also use famous Christmas quotes so that’s not surprising. So have found any? Not yet?
Then you may want to consider these samples of Christmas card quotes and sayings of prominent personalities. You can use these quotes for Christmas cards in addition to your own holiday wishes. Feel free to include them to your handmade Christmas cards or e cards. You can also share your own favorite Christmas quotes or sayings here. Feel free to leave a comment or message.
Short Christmas Card Quotes
- We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give. ~ Winston Churchill
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year. ~ Thomas Tusser
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together. ~ Garrison Keillor
- Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. ~ George Mathew Adams
- Good news from heaven the angels bring, Glad tidings to the earth they sing: To us this day a child is given, To crown us with the joy of heaven. ~ Martin Luther
- From home to home and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth of joy Christmas brings us closer to each other. ~ Emily Matthews
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. ~ W.T. Willis
- Christmas is a day of joy and charity. May God make you rich in both. ~ Phillips Brooks
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small. ~ Eva K. Logue
Merry Christmas Quotes, Christmas Wishes Quotes
On Christmas Eve, everyone is normally excited. People at times celebrate more on Christmas Eve than they do on the actual Christmas day. This is therefore the perfect time to send out those Christmas Eve quotes that you have. If you do not have any, then do not worry as you will find below some of the best Christmas Eve quotes that you can use. Some are from well known people while others are from unknown sources. All in all, they will help you raise the Christmas spirit of your friends and family members.
- There are no strangers on Christmas Eve – Adele Comandini
- Make merry on Christmas Eve and on Christmas day, remember the birth of Christ.
- Bake the turkey and cut it on Christmas Eve as on Christmas day everyone will be too drunk to notice it!
- Let the spirit of Christmas wrap you on Christmas Eve and ensure your well being through the days to come.
- Christmas is a time for giving love, best wishes and mending damaged relationships. Let this be your guide this Christmas Eve as we celebrate the birth of Christ.
- Christmas is not a date but a state of mind – Ellen Chase
- When we were young, we were grateful to those that filled our stockings with gifts on Christmas Eve. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stocking with legs? – G. K Chesterton
- Count your blessings this Christmas Eve and thank the Lord for the far you have come.
- Christmas is love in action – Dale Evans
- At Christmas, all the roads lead to one place. Home.
- Even as an adult, I still find it hard to sleep on Christmas Eve – Carrie Latet
- As people celebrate Christmas in different places, one thing remains constant. The love that Christ has for man.