If you’re looking for some short Christmas quotes for your cards, crafts and greetings, you’re at the right place. Here, we have collected some of the best short Christmas quotes for you. Scroll down below and hopefully you may find the ones that are perfect for your needs. Happy holidays!
One of the best ways to share the holiday greetings is thru Christmas quotes. But if you don’t want some heavily sentimental like inspirational Christmas quotes, here we have some short Christmas quotes and sayings that you can use. We categorized them based on content. We have short Christmas quotes for cards, funny short Christmas quotes, religious short Christmas quotes and others.
Short Christmas Quotes and Sayings
- Christmas is love come down to earth, a gift of infinite worth.
- Christmas is a feeling true friends share with laughter and love to show that they care.
- The celebration of Christmas remains strong in the heart of those who believe. – Byron Pulsifer
- Christmas was all about God’s gift to man, and His peace, as well as ours. – Carolyn Molica
- Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more… ― Dr. Seuss
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. – Peg Bracken
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year!
- The holy magic that filled that lonely stable so long ago still fills the air of Christmas today. – Mary Hollingsworth
- Christmas is more than just presents, it’s love and harmony. – Julie Hebert
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. – Janice Maeditere
Short Christmas Quotes Sayings for Cards
Short Christmas quotes are also ideas as card verses. There are particular christmas quotes that may go along well with your chosen sentiment. Here are some of the few ones that you may use.
- The true beauty of this season is that Christmas is a story of hope for the broken. – Christine Trevino
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other. – Emily Matthews
- God gave us Christmas to give us hope and peace in our hearts. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; teach us to be patient and always to be kind. – Helen Rice
- Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand. – Dr. Seuss
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through! – Author Unknown
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. – W.T. Ellis
- Christmas is Family, Friends, Hope, Joy, Memories, Peace and Love. – Author Unknown
Christmas Quotes: Short Holiday Quotes
To celebrate the holidays, there will be lots of parties and festivities. There will be lots of food, party games and, of course, exchanging of gifts. Despite all that, don’t forget the true meaning of chistmas. That is giving and sharing. This year, share the good vibes and good cheer that the season bring with these short holiday quotes and sayings. Be it as card wording or a simple sms, this will means a lot to your recipient.
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love.” – Author Unknown
- As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is. – Eric Sevareid
- Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace. – Pope Francis
- A merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to all the world! – Charles Dickens
- May the Holiday Spirit find a Home in Your Heart. – Author Unknown
- Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both. – Phillips Brooks
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling. – Edna Ferber
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year—and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. – W.J. Cameron
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. – Charles M. Schulz
Short Religious Christmas Quotes
We also have here some Christian and religious short christmas quotes. We all know that Christmas is one of the most important holidays for christian Catholics. So be sure to greet them with these beautiful short christmas quotes.
- Christmas… is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart. – Freya Stark
- Every gift which is given, even though is be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection. – Pindar
- Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness. – Mo Rocca
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- Love and peace unto the world, on this special Christmas day. May hearts be open to the love this day brings, and the family from near and far. Wishing you a truly blessed Christmas!
- Christmas is a time for family and dear friends to come together, and share in the wonderment of this special day. May your Christmas be magical and infuse you with joy!
- ‘Tis the season for mistletoe and feasts, Santa Claus and his helpers, loving family gathered together, and joyous celebration. Hope you have a blessed Christmas!
- Christmas is filled with cheerful sparkle and warm love. We hope you enjoy both of these on this day of good will. Have yourself a wonderful Christmas!
Beautiful Short Christmas Quotes and Sayings
In this section, we have a collection of one-liner short Christmas quotes that you can write on a scrapbook, gift tags, greetings and crafts. These are also perfect for social media status. These catchy short Christmas sayings will surely bring joy to anyone who would receive this.
- The true spirit of Christmas is love.
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it “white.” – Bing Crosby
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. – Washington Irving
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that? – Bob Hope
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves. – Eric Sevareid
- Grinch – Short Christmas quotes
I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. – Charles Dickens
- A good conscience is a continual Christmas. – Benjamin Franklin
Christmas is the season of longer nights, cold winds, 13th-month bonuses and extended mall hours. The Christmas Season is also the Season of Giving. So hopefully, with this collection of short Christmas quotes, you may be able to express and share the good cheer that the Yuletide season bring to your friends and family.