Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.
And our idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?
It is celebrated as the birthday of Jesus. The 25th day of December was chosen to mark his birthday by the Roman Catholic church years after his death.
Some of the amazing facts about Christmas are;
1) **Christmas Trees**
3) **Santa Claus**
4) **Santa Claus’ Clothes**
5) **Christmas Gifts**
6) **Santa’s Reindeer**
And many more important facts which make Christmas special and a unique festival.
Coming up to **Santa’s Reindeer**
Reindeer symbolizes wisdom, resourcefulness, cleverness, knowledge, creativity, inventiveness. They are honored for their nobility and representing the continuation of the tribe.
**To make this Reindeer more amazing here are 25 outdoor reindeer decoration ideas**
1) Reindeer can be decorated with **Giant Christmas balls**
– These eye-catching pieces are more than just decor to symbolize the holiday season. The huge Christmas balls show your dedication to bring cheer and happiness to the world. The big round decors have embellished with different snowflakes designs intricately made just for the occasion.
2) We can use **Alphabet Ornaments** and place various letters on the reindeer randomly in any order. It’s not necessary that it makes any sense; all you need to do is spread the letters all over the reindeer. Sometimes random things can make it look just perfect.
3) Red is a vital color of Christmas. Even the dress of Santa Claus is of the color red. You could go for using red colored glittered caps and socks randomly to enhance the decoration of reindeer.
4) we all love flowers and it is a great idea to make **wreaths with flowers**. All you have to do is bind a few white colored flowers which also smell good together with the help of a wire or a thread. You can make several rounds of it, and then join them together to make a thick wreath. Then you can hang it any place in your reindeer.
5) **The beautiful and gorgeous multi-pointed star** can go on display. Which makes us say thank you to this because it is light in weight and made from durable polypropylene material. Swapping in porch decor, the shape can fold flat for easy storage, we can use the stars to make our decoration look starry.
6) **Snowflakes canvas** the bright light snowflakes canvas is a perfect option for the decoration for the side-decoration of reindeer. It looks super cute and also the white color will match the theme of the festival.
7) Illuminate a small tree that can bring in a pop of Christmas fun and joy in the decoration. Add presents as a bonus point. Christmas tree and reindeer when put together will definitely look wonderful when anyone sees them.
8) one of the important things about Christmas is a candy cane we can use red and white stripped candy cane with a knot. Candy canes look super attractive to the kids and you can keep a lot of them with the reindeer so that every time a kid comes by, you can give the candy cane to the kid so that they can leave your home with the best smile ever and happy.
9) We can also try some handmade stuff to decorate our outdoor reindeer like **Lighted Burlap Garland **. This is quite easy to make. To make this Garland all you need is 2inches burlap red ribbon, 2inches of burlap green ribbon, 2.5 inches of natural burlap ribbon, mini lights, and scissors. Everyone who passes by your house will be super impressed with your creativity and would love to have a look for a while because your reindeer decoration will outstand all.
10) To make the decoration look more ravishing. One can also use a set of 3 outdoor reindeer candles.
11) for a unique decoration accent choose some beautiful Christmas tree picks. Like **snowy eucalyptus picks and gold holly picks**
12) To show the hallmark of beauty and craftsmanship one can also use European glass ornaments like **skiing polar bear and Santa driving car** this will surely make the decoration look cute.
15) Relive the fondest childhood memories of Christmas by using the charming and playful **animated Christmas decorations**
16) For adding a welcoming touch in your decor use **Large & life-size characters** like outdoor fiber optic snowman with horn and outdoor father Christmas.
17) One can also display greeting in their decoration. A greeting like a holiday, Christmas, happiness, love and their own wishes they want to spread.
18) Use a **Santa porch sign**. Santa won’t skip your house when you display this invitation to the outdoor decoration of your house.
19) **Nostalgic ornament pine trees** Christmas tree are always a must so use small silvery pine trees.
20) keep a **Santa mailbox** let your kids mail their wishes to Santa through this bright red mailbox so that he doesn’t miss it. And that would also comfort your decoration.
21) use flawless Candle ornaments. Safely illuminate your decoration with these magical flameless **candle ornaments**
22) keep some mini reindeer to impress in the festive scarves.
23) Hang some woodland stockings down in your reindeer. For adding the Christmas cheer.
24) put some custom vintage Christmas lights and make your decoration look complete. The reindeer with the lights will look fabulous and the view of the absolute decoration will be super cute.
25) The last idea is a basic hack for any decoration. Whenever there is a festival, we need to be happy so that all the idea executes without any frustration.
Make your decoration the best, by implementing the above-mentioned ideas, and as Christmas is a festival of joy and happiness so whatever you do should be with your heart and soul so that it turns out to be best and also not just decoration, share the joy, kindness, and happiness everywhere around.