Mr. Snowman’s Gin
This is an easy-to-make fruity cocktail ideal for Christmas cocktail parties. Just the frappe you need to counter the warmth you’re feeling inside. Let’s get started!
Preparation time 75 minutes
- 6 cups ice, crushed
- 1 ¼ cup gin
- ½ pc seedless watermelon (with its rind removed), cut into 1 cm pieces
- Mint leaves to serve
1. Put water melon into a food processor and process until smooth. Strain the watermelon and cover the puree to refrigerate. Allow one hour to chill.
2. Combine gin, ice and watermelon puree and process with a food processor until smooth. Pour the drink to the serving glasses and serve with mint leaves.
- You can also put skewered watermelon pieces on top of the glasses to serve.
- It is best if you allow at least one day to chill the puree before serving it.