A sweet and minty Christmas treats for adults and kids, you can prepare this candy recipe on this coming holiday season. The combination of sweet and mint flavor would surely catch the interest of everyone, especially kiddies. Best given in Christmas parties as kiddie treats.
- 1 Pound of Sugar
- Half cup of creamy butter
- 2 drops of food coloring (green)
- 4 drops of peppermint flavor
- 2 tablespoon evaporated milk
1. In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients. Blend and mix well.
2. Knead the mixture until it became smooth.
3. Put the candy mints in a mold to shape.
4. Place the shaped candies on a cookie sheet. Cover it with paper towel. Let it set.
This recipe can make up to 9 dozens.