How are you all doing?
As we all are aware that festive season is round the corner which means a lot of HOLIDAYS. We all love decorating for festivals, especially, when it comes to CHRISTMAS, decoration is at its peak. If you love to do something creative, especially DIY ideas attract you then its high time to use your skills for the same. One of the most awaited festival where people decorate their houses is CHRISTMAS. During this time people love decorating their house at their best, WINE BOTTLES being the center of attraction. So, if you have spare wine bottles gathered up in your house, DO NOT THROW THEM, rather use them as a decorative item to give your house an amazing look.
There are so many uses for an empty wine bottle. Bottle crafts can be created in a less time also being cheap to decorate the living room, porch or mantel. Use paint, fabric, glue and give your bottle a new life. The wine bottle could be one of the best material to play with in the house’s decortion, especially during Christmas.
No matter how a finished product looks, The final result will surely be attractive helping you to cut down on Waste which is always a good idea and you can go Green too this way.
Empty Wine Bottle Crafts:
Wine Bottles for a lot of people is a trash but the smooth texture of the glass and the slim design makes it a perfect decorative item for creativity lovers. It can prove to be a perfect canvas by covering in a paint, hemp or glue for these projects and bring out a breath-taking result.
Using wine bottles as a decorative item can help you bring beach home. Go trendy and use chalkboard paint to customize a wine bottle.
What To Do With Empty Wine Bottles:
Decorated bottles are always in trend but getting a little more practical sometime is always good. There are various ideas which do need a little more of our time but the extra work is worth it.
The Wine Bottle is an amazing material to play with. The availability of different hues, size and shape of the wine bottles makes them a versatile object for repurposing and upcycling.
Now, here we will look out on some amazing ideas to transform and decorate your house with Wine Bottles to show your creativity and make this the best and memorable DIY Christmas ever!
MIND BLOWING WINE BOTTLE CHRISTMAS CRAFT IDEAS
- NETTED BOTTLES: The netted bottle will make a great addition to your décor if you are a follower of beachy or coastal theme for Christmas and wish to take a feeling of being on the Beach.
- COLORFUL CHANDELIER: The upper half of a Wine Bottle can be helpful in making a colorful chandelier bringing a strong statement in the room. For neutral look, make sure to not stain the bottle.
- WINE & LACE: We all know the importance of Green color for Christmas decoration. This quintessential color when combined with White is sure to create a mind blowing look. This simple but one of the most attractive DIY requires pasting of White broad Lace to the bottom of the glasses. Dripping of paint is sure to attract everyone’s attention.
- TWINKLING LIGHTS: The most simplest method is to keep the light strands in the bottle along with some greenery to give your room an artificial low-light display look. This can be a perfect replacement of Candles during a romantic time between couples. Use this DIY and give your partner a romantic feeling.
- PINEAPPLE WINE BOTTLE GIFT: A perfect hostess gift. Pineapple, being a symbol of Hospitality will show you how a champagne bottle can be turned into a perfect gift. Simply decorate and cover it up with Ferrero chocolates and other decorative items and it is good to go.
- PUFF PAINT WINE BOTTLE VASE: In case you have some primer and spray paint with you, convert your bottles into a flower vase and store your natural/artificial flowers in it. Make sure to choose the color which matches your existing home décor to give your home a little more creative look.
- KNIT WRAP: Never before a champagne bottle would have looked more attractive. Simply cover the bottle with a hand-knitted cloth of a soothing fabric and gift it to your family and friends during Christmas or you can also use it as a decorative piece in your house.
- RUSTIC CHANDELIER: An old champagne bottle will be a perfect piece for rustic chandelier. It will give a cottage feel to your house. Make sure to use same size and shape or you can even try a little more creative by playing with size, as it is said SIZE DOES MATTERS.
- WINE BOTTLE BOOK SHELF: You can make an amazing bookshelf using your wine bottles and plank of woods. This is the most simplest DIY idea to decorate your home.
- GLITTER HOLIDAY MESSAGE BOTTLES: Spread the love and holiday cheer by precisely and beautifully stating your message with the lettered wine bottles. Paint the bottles in your favourite Christmas colorand then choose a message which you add with cut out letters. Honesty is appreciated so be original and true with your message and feelings. A perfect way to display your Christmas greenery.
- DRESSED UP BOTTLES: Some tiny little scarves and hats are sure to give your wine bottle a dashing look. Paint your bottles or if you don’t want to then also no issues. Dark bottles are best for this decoration. Just some clothes on them and they are ready to rock your Christmas eve.
- WINE BOTTLE CHRISTMAS TREE: We have always seen a Christmas tree loaded with leaves, bells etc. But what if you find out a tree decorated with WINE BOTTLES?? Adorable and Creative!! Isn’t it? If you have some different colored bottles, use them into your Christmas Tree decoration. All lit up. Both used and unused bottles can be considerated for decorating a tree. This tree is sure to be a great conversation starter in the party as it is also said, “SOME GOOD CONVERSATION STARTS WITH A BOTTLE OF WINE”.
- CANDLE STICK BOTTLE: Give your bottle a holiday themed, Santa or Frosty character look to attract everyone. Another option of not painting or glittering up the bottle is also available. Clear bottles are perfect for candlesticks. Add a taper candle to the top, dress it up with pinecones and sprigs and you are all set to gift it to your friends and family. You can also put it on display on Tall candlesticks.
- SANTA FACED BOTTLE: A painted red colored wine bottle with white beard of Santa will make sure to bring out your creativity to the core and attract everyone this Christmas. Also, you can use cotton balls rather than painting a bottle white. A wonderful gift and will surely be adored by Kids.
- WINE BOTTLE CENTERPIECE: Your wine bottles can be used to create an amazing centerpiece. For an elegant Christmas look, paint them with glitter Red and Gold. You can also use gold serving plates to give it a more beautiful look. Adding ribbons and other decorative pieces will make them more special.
- GRINCHY BOTTLES; Our one of the favourite movie The Grinch is sure to be a center of attraction . Simply turn the wine bottle into whimsical renditions of your favourite Grinch characters. It will surely be loved, adored and stored in the room for long as a decorative item by Kids. It is also easy to recreate this art.
- TWINED AND PAINTED BOTTLES: Wine bottles having twine at the top to give them a rustic look by painting them white and then add red decoration and/or words to create your own holiday message. Fill them with red berries and white spring to finish off the look.
- FROSTED LUMINARIES: Winter season and frosty looking bottles, a perfect combination for an amazing Christmas. Frosted look is sure to give a gorgeous glow. Either use frosted bottles or frost your own.
- SHEET MUSIC COVERED BOTTLES: It always makes the best Christmas décor and is adored and loved by all. Sheet Music alongwith Greenery at the top, twine and tiny bells give them a unique vintage look and are too easy to make.
- SNOWFLAKE WHITE BOTTLE LIGHT: A DIY item which can be made easily. All you need is a blue wine bottle or you will have to paint if it is of other color. Add some artificial snowflakes, although they are white but you can opt for silver too. Add clear lightings and other items as per your need. The bottles will look as if they are sitting out in the snow. A fake snow is a perfect addition to an existing white bottles which also gives a charming look. Use Red Berry Springs or some hint of silver or gold to give it a luxurious look.
- SNOWMEN PAINTED BOTTLES: To give your creativity a whimsy look, decorate the wine bottle with snowmen . Paint the bottle white and add the face with any decorations you want. These are easy to make and serve multipurposely as Candlesticks & Vases.
- CANDY CANE BOTTLES: The wine bottles painted as candy canes will make it a center of attraction of every member who visits your place. You can decorate and design different patterns to avoid same dull uncreative look. Use red glitter or simply a flat paint for a more traditional look.
- PENGUIN WINE BOTTLE: Kids in the house will not only adore it but will keep it save for long. Paint the bottle black, if you don’t have one and then dress it up with googly eyes, a hat and a scarf. A cutest and the most lovable penguin available for your friends, family and kids this Christmas.
- MULTI-COLORED LAMPS: Using multi-colored Christmas light in clear or frosted bottle is one of the most easy DIY project for your house, perfect for colored and clear bottles. Simply put Lights in the bottle , tie a red ribbon and its done.
- SANTA’S COAT WINE BOTTLES: Color up the wine bottles Red and dress it up in Santa’s red coat . A little twine at the top will increase the charm and it can be used in a number of ways. A few Gold and Silver bells at the top or Red/White Berry Sprigs and its done.
- STENCIL WINE BOTTLE DÉCOR: A stencil can prove to be the best option in the list and can save your day and time, incase you are not artsy or creative and feel shaky while making crafts.
- TABLE NUMBER: Decorate, Paint, Cover it up or Design the wine bottle the way you like and display the table numbers, incase you have organized a grand Christmas event. You can use chalkboard painted and burlap wrapped wine bottles to save your time.
- WINE BOTTLE GIFT: Tell your guests this Christmas by taking a cool and some different approach and signing a wine bottle at your Christmas party or writing down a unique hearty message. This way it can be kept as a reminder of the party forever.
- CITRONELLA CANDLES: You can use both colored and non-colored bottle for this, Simply decorate it from inside and put a burning candle. It will keep the bugs away while you enjoy your party outside.
- BLINGY: Last but surely not the least in the list guys, one which will prove to be stunning in showing your creativity. You can us this decorative item all year long. Paint, decorate and instead of numbers you can write NOEL for making it Christmas exclusive.
So Friends, here are some of the latest ideas which you can use to take up your this year’s Christmas celebration to another level by using your creativity and doing some DIY work with Wine Bottles. Don’t forget to use 2 or more ideas together and create your own piece of art and grab the attention.