With these Christmas quotes for family and friends, you will be able to convey and express your warm holiday greetings.
Family Christmas Quotes and Sayings
- Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united. – Norman Vincent Peale
- Christmas is a holiday that we celebrate not as individuals nor as a nation, but as a human family.- Ronald Reagan
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other. – Emily Matthews
- Christmas is all about family, eating, drinking and making merry. – Malaika Arora Khan
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together. – Alexander Smith
- Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas. – Pope John XXIII
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. – Burton Hills
- Christmas is, of course, the time to be home, in heart as well as body. – Garry Moore
- At Christmas, all roads lead home. — Marjorie Holmes
Spending Christmas with Family Quotes
- Christmas time is cherished family time. family time is sacred time. – Anonymous
- For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home. – W. J. Tucker
- I send my thoughts afar, and let them paint your Christmas Day at home – Edward Rowland Sill
- The best present on Christmas is spending some good time with family realizing the importance of love, sharing things that give you real joy. Christmas is the time to enjoy so have fun with your family Merry Christmas and a Happy new year! – Anonymous
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that? ― Bob Hope
- For me, the spirit of Christmas means being happy and giving freely. It’s a tradition for all the kids in the family to help mom decorate the tree. Christmas is all about family, eating, drinking and making merry. – Malaika Arora Khan
Christmas Quotes about Family and Love
- I find that it’s the simple things that remind you of family around the holidays. – Amy Adams
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. – Dale Evans
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas! – Unknown
- This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone. — Taylor Caldwell
- Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. – Anonymous
- The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas. – WC Jones
- Christmas is all about love, family and children. it doesn’t matter what we eat or what presents we get as long as the holidays are spent with loved ones. happy happy happy christmas. – Anonymous
- Time was with most of us, when Christmas Day, encircling all our limited world like a magic ring, left nothing out for us to miss or seek; bound together all our home enjoyments, affections, and hopes; grouped everything and everyone round the Christ. – Charles Dickens
Funny Family Christmas Quotes
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together. – Garrison Keillor
- For many, Christmas is also a time for coming together. But for others, service will come first. – Queen Elizabeth II
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. ― Andy Rooney
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year. — Victor Borge
- Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words. – Harlan Miller
Holidays Family Quotes
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home! – Charles Dickens
- Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving. – B. C. Forbes
- Holidays are about experiences and people, and tuning into what you feel like doing at that moment. Enjoy not having to look at a watch. – Evelyn Glennie
- Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving. – J. C. Penney
Christmas Quotes Greetings for Family
- Christmas is a time to slow the pace, appreciate the love of family and friends, and express our gratefulness for every blessing bestowed upon us. May your Christmas be filled with goodwill.
- As friends and family gather around the tree, with gifts wrapped in bows, and lights ever so sparkly, may we remember the true meaning of today, God’s love He sent us on this special day. Have a blessed Christmas!
- As gifts lie waiting under the tree, and families and friends gather with glee, let us keep in mind what this day means, God’s only son was born for thee. May you experience a blessed Christmas!
- God’s gift to us is the most precious and greatest of them all. This Christmas may you truly experience the grace He has bestowed upon us. Have a blessed Christmas!
- Love, peace, joy and good will is our wish for you. May you experience a Christmas filled with good memories to hold dear in your heart. Have a blessed Christmas!