Feel the sweet spirit of Christmas with this potato recipe turned out to be a sweet candy. This is perfect for those who love mashed potatoes but we will make it yummier and sweeter, best served for kids on Christmas day – a perfect dessert!
- 1 medium-sized potato (Mashed)
- 1 tablespoon sugar or confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate syrup
1. Combine mashed potatoes, vanilla extract and sugar. Mix well.
2. Spread the mashed potato mixture on a thin wax paper using a rolling pin.
3. Add peanut butter on the top of the spread mixture. Then, roll the mixture.
4. Wrap it with wax paper and chill for about an hour or two.
5. Once chilled, unwrap it. Cut it into ¼ inch thick slice. Garnish it with chocolate syrups. Serve.
And there you have your yummy potato candy. Perfect for dessert on Christmas Day!