Simple brownie recipe sure to be a grand slam for chocolate lovers.
Yields 16 brownies
15 minutes prep. time
35 minutes baking period
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup butter
- 4 ounces baker’s chocolate
- 1/2 Tbls. vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
1. Warm oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Melt butter and chocolate in double boiler stirring constantly. Let chill.
3. Beat eggs to a pale yellow color. Slowly add sugar, mixing until thick. Add chocolate stirring. Fold in vanilla, nuts, flour, and chocolate chips.
4. Pour into a floured and greased 9″ pan.
5. Bake for 35 minutes. Should be moist in middle. Do not over bake.
And there you have your mouth-watering brownies perfect for this holiday season. Your kids, even the adults will surely love this delicious recipe. Merry Christmas!