A nutty chocolate cookie great for any get together. In this coming holiday season, it is a great treat for everyone, be it your kids, family members, friends and relatives. Yields 24 pieces. 10 minutes prep time. 10 minutes cooking. 5 minutes cooling time.
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1-1/4 cups flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, milk
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease cookie sheets.
3. In a bowl, cream sugar and butter.
4. Beat in the egg then add the vanilla.
5. Combine salt, baking powder and flour in separate bowl then stir into butter mixture.
6. Fold the chocolate, pecans and toffee into the batter. Drop on to sheet by tablespoon.
7. Bake for about 10 minutes.
8. Cool on sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to racks.