Writing Christmas wishes for friends can be difficult especially for those who are not good with words. You can probably choose the most beautiful Christmas card, but conveying your feelings with Christmas messages might be your dilemma. Worry no more. With our collection of heartwarming Christmas wishes for friends, you will be able to get inspiration on what to write on those Christmas cards.
In this post, you’ll find a good selection of Christmas messages for friends and loved ones. We carefully wrote each of these Christmas wishes aiming to give inspiration to those are needing some inspiration. Browse and enjoy our beautiful Christmas greetings for friends.
Christmas Wishes for Friends
Greet your friend a merry Christmas this holiday season with these warm and heartfelt Christmas wishes for friends.
- It’s Christmas time again, that time of year when love and good will reigns. May peace and joy be yours for the taking, and may it follow you all your days. Have a blessed Christmas!
- Our wish to you is that this Christmas brings you more than gifts. We wish happiness to fill your home and throughout the year. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- May the spirit of Christmas fill your heart and home, and may the New Year bring you all the dreams you desire. Have a wondrous Holiday Season!
- Santa told me you were very good this year, hope this gift brings you much joy and cheer. Wishing you a very happy Christmas!
- May goodwill, peace and love be part of your Christmas day. May blessings shine upon you, just as you have blessed others. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- Don’t be surprised to find some magic in the air. The Christmas spirit has arrived and is here to stay. Enjoy the season! And Happy Holidays!
- May the spirit of Christmas envelop you, with all its peace and glory. May your day be filled with love, in all its warm serenity. Happy Holidays!
- If you don’t get invited to Jesus’ birthday party, feel free to join me at my unofficial Christmas celebration. We’ll have a great time!
- I really do hope you have a very Happy Holiday season, this year. So, please, send all carolers to my house. I have great earplugs. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- As jingle bells are ringing, and Santa’s on his way, we take the time to thank our Lord, for sending His son on this holy day. Have a Merry Christmas!
- A child was born in Bethlehem, God’s greatest gift this day. May His peace and love surround your home, on this blessed Christmas day. Season’s Greetings and a Prosperous New Year!
Christmas Wishes Messages for Friends
Christmas is one of the most wonderful times of the year. This season is the best time to express our love and appreciation to people who makes our year wonderful. Our friends are one of them. These warm Christmas wishes for friends would be perfect to express your Christmas greetings.
- As Christmas day is upon us, it’s time to reflect on our year. May your memories of the past hold wonder, and your future bring much cheer! Happy Christmas!
- May the Holiday Season find you in good spirits, filled with joy and peace, and plenty of love and laughter. Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
- Our wish to you on this joyous Christmas day, is that you may experience the joy and peace this time signifies, and that good fortune and love may fill your life, from this day going forward. Have a blessed Christmas!
- Love, joy and happiness is all I wish for you. May you wake up on Christmas morning and find them all in your shoe. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- If you’re hoping for a kiss because you’re feeling a little low. Just make sure to cover your house with lots of mistletoe. Merry Christmas!
- My Christmas present is running a little late. You see, I’m sending all my love and happiness your way and they didn’t have a big enough crate. Happy Holidays!
- This is what the doctor prescribed for this Holiday season: a big bottle of happy pills to take one every hour until you forget your family is coming over for Christmas. Happy Holidays!
- May the Holiday season bring you all that’s good and nice. May you find yourself surrounded by love and joy and all life’s things that have no price. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Messages for Friends
Still can’t find the perfect words to say happy holidays or merry Christmas to your friend? No worries, we still have more Christmas wishes for friends below. Browse and pick the ones that will be perfect for Christmas cards for your special friends and loved ones.
- Since Christmas is a time for spreading love and joy, here I am delivering some to my favorite people in the world. Enjoy. And a Happy Holiday season to you and yours!
- Whether you rejoice from the loudness of the season or prefer to contemplate the quiet in between, this Christmas I hope you get exactly what you’ve wished for. Happy Holidays!
- I wish only good things, for me and mine and you and yours. No fancy cars, no golden rings, but rather many blessings knocking on our doors. Merry Christmas!
- I can’t promise you peace of mind or the most magic of all nights, but I can guarantee you’ll get a warm hug under some beautiful Christmas lights. Happy Holidays!
- I wish you a very Merry Christmas in the company of your friends and family, with a full table of food and many presents under the tree. Happy Holidays!
- I hope this Holiday season treats you with kindness and brings you all you’ve wished for. Have yourself a very Merry Christmas!
- I thought it would be very difficult for me to find five golden rings to offer you as a gift, but I’m having a lot more trouble with the partridge in the pear tree. So, for now, I’ll just wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Christmas Greetings for Friends
In this section, you’ll find heartwarming Christmas greetings for friends that you can send as SMS or write in a Christmas card. You may also combine some of these Christmas wishes for friends to your own greetings for more personal touch. Enjoy!
- May the sound of dear ones’ laughter echo through your house. May blessings and peace fill your heart. May you experience love and goodwill on this special day. Happy Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the entire world! (Or, at least, the part I’ve been to…) Happy Holidays!
- Here’s just one more item for your Holiday’s do to list: to have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, I have this song stuck in my head! And now you probably do, too. Merry Christmas!
- Have a lovely Christmas in the warmth of your home and in the company of your loved ones. Happy Holidays!
- This Christmas, my wish is for you to make some beautiful memories that you can cherish forever. Happy Holidays!
- Since this is the season for giving, I just want to let you know my Christmas stocking is in need of some charity. Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays!
- This Christmas, I have a piece of advice for you: give nothing but coal to your kids. That way, you’ll teach them a precious lesson and save a ton of money in presents. You’re welcome. And Happy Holidays!
- In case you’re wondering, yes, all Christmas sweaters are ugly. You’re welcome. And Happy Holidays!
- I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! That’s why I’m starting a petition to make ice cream the official Christmas desert. No more fruitcake for us!
Christmas Wishes to a Special Friend
Do you have a special friend you wish to greet this Christmas. However, you might find yourself in doubt on what to tell them. Find some inspiration from these samples of merry christmas wishes for special friend. We include some sweet and cute Christmas wishes that will make them feel your love.
- If everything becomes more beautiful and everyone becomes nicer, why can’t we celebrate Christmas every day? I’m in if you are. Happy Holidays!
- I can already imagine you by the fireplace, a glass of eggnog on one hand, a piece of pie on the other, enjoying the Holidays among your loved ones. Am I close? Hopefully, so. Merry Christmas!
- May this Holiday season bring you and yours all the peace of mind, love and joy you‘ve hoped for. Merry Christmas, my friend!
- No matter how hard things are in your life, everything always seems a bit better around Christmas time. Here’s wishing you a lovely Holiday Season!
- On Christmas, every hug feels warmer, every song sounds more beautiful and every dish tastes like a delicacy. So, let’s make Christmas an everyday affair. Deal? Happy Holidays!
- I’m starting a petition to have another Christmas in January. Can I count on your signature? Awesome! Happy Holidays, mate!
- As a dear friend, you’re always welcome in my home. Just stay away from my gingerbread house and we’ll all have a great Holiday season. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! Unless, of course, the North Pole melts away due to climate change and the reindeers have to relocate leaving Santa without a means of transportation… But I’m sure it’ll be fine.
- I have no gold, nor frankincense nor myrrh. But I do have this card to help me wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Christmas Card Messages for Friends
Still don’t know what to write in a Christmas card? In this section, we wrote some beautiful words that will greet your friend a Merry Christmas thru card messages. Pick one below and tweak as needed.
- May this holiday season fill your heart with warmth and happiness and may it be a contagious condition. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- This holiday season, I hope the only physical work you’re required to do is when it comes the time to slice the Christmas log. Have a very Merry Christmas!
- May the season’s spirit fill your heart with warmth and your home with joy. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- Enjoy your Christmas as if you were a child, and I guarantee the season will, once again, seem magical. Happy Holidays!
- I heard you weren’t on Santa’s list. I’m sorry. Hopefully, they’ll card you at the Christmas party and make you feel 18 again. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
- Since I had trouble finding a word to rhyme with Yuletide, I’ll just wish you a Merry Christmas, instead. Happy Holidays!
- It’s lovely to see a home decorated with twinkling lights and freshly picked ivy, but the best ornaments you can find are love and joy. And those don’t cost a thing. Merry Christmas!
- It’s Christmas time again! Make sure to have some fun. Drink a glass or two of champagne and don’t forget to hug a loved one. Happy Holidays!
Funny Christmas Wishes for Friend
Add some humor to your Christmas wishes for friend with these funny Christmas greetings. These funny Christmas messages are best to send to your cool friends and best friends who wouldn’t mind light joke on Christmas day.
- Because Christmas is a time for sharing and giving, will you be willing to lend me a few bucks? I promise I’ll pay you back. Eventually. Happy Holidays!
- Here’s my diet proposition for this happy time of year. It has nothing to do with nutrition but everything to do with cheer. Enjoy yourself and have a very Merry Christmas!
- Please, enjoy your Christmas! Put up the biggest tree, buy the nicest presents and go crazy on the Christmas lights. But not too crazy. Remember the electric bill is on you, too. Happy Holidays!
- If you wanted to have the only house visible from space, this Christmas, you’ve gotten your wish. Just kidding! I may be a little jealous… Happy Holidays!
- This is your ghost of Christmas past, warning you to enjoy this year’s Holiday season. You never know when you’ll have your last. So, make it count, but within reason. Merry Christmas! Boo!
- If Christmas cheer could be bottled, I would buy you a six pack. But, since it can’t, I’ll settle for getting you some nice cognac. Happy Holidays!
- Christmas tip number 7: buy an artificial tree, put the ornaments on it and store it as is. You’ll thank me next year. Happy Holidays!
Christmas Text Messages for Friends
Nowadays, sending Christmas wishes to friend became easier. You can now send messages thru your mobile phone. If you’re looking for some Christmas text message for friends, keep browsing below.
- The noise means you have a full house, the fighting means all of you care and the tummy aches mean everyone enjoyed the food. So, if this is what your Christmas looks like, well done. And Happy Holidays!
- Have a lovely Holiday season! Play with the little ones, converse with your elders and enjoy everyone’s company. Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas, offer the best part of yourself and get the best of others in return. Here’s hoping for many successful busyness deals this season. Happy Holidays!
- This year’s official Christmas competition is on and I think you’re in the lead. Congratulations to the kindest person I know. And Happy Holidays!
- For this year’s Christmas pudding, I’m recommending a sprinkle of cheer, a full cup of joy and as much love as you like. This will make just about as many servings as you’ll need. Happy Holidays!
- This Holiday season, the only thing I’ll need is to be surrounded by good friends and loving family members. Thank you for helping me out. Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas, if you feel like your heart is bursting out of your chest, do not call an ambulance. It’s just the season’s spirit filling you with its warmth. You’re welcome. And Happy Holidays!
Christmas Wishes Quotes for Friends
Below are more Christmas wishes for friends that can be included in gift tags, sent as sms or posted in their social media accounts.
- Christmas is here! One of the happiest times of the year. So, get your friends and family together and rejoice in the season’s cheer. Happy Holidays!
- Christmas is not about the tree or the songs or the twinkling lights, it’s not even about a full table of food or how many presents you receive that night. It’s about the people you love and I know of those you have a lot of. Happy Holidays!
- Whether you have a quiet Holiday season, or find yourself at the loudest dinner party ever, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Imagine the best Christmas you’ve ever had. Are you doing it? Good. I hope this year is even better than that. Happy Holidays!
- Every snowflake is unique. But they all make awesome snowmen! Here’s hoping for some cold weather this year. Happy Holidays!
- When you’re up to your neck in wrapping paper and wishing it was January already, remember it will all get ripped to pieces in a few minutes. So, don’t worry too much about it and enjoy the Holidays. Merry Christmas!
- May this message find you well and enjoying the holiday season. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!
- May this Christmas bring you a full table of food, friends and loved ones to help you celebrate. Have a very Merry Christmas!
- May this message shorten in our hearts the miles we have between us. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Come Christmas morning, may you find your stocking overflowing with love, joy and serenity. Happy Holidays!
And there you have it! We hope that this collection of Christmas wishes for friends help you find inspiration as you write the best Christmas greetings. Feel free to share these Christmas wishes to your social media networks and friends. Happy holidays!