Here is a collection of Short Christmas wishes and messages for you to sent for your family and friends. Short Christmas Greetings are the best ways to wish Merry Christmas to your dears and nears on this Christmas Time. If you are looking for best short Christmas wishes to wish your friends and relatives, then you are came to the right place. Here is a best collection of short Christmas greetings
Short Christmas Wishes
Can’t find the perfect Christmas wishes sayings to write in your holiday cards? Then these short christmas messages samples may be able to help you come up with the best message. You can choose among our top Christmas wishes written below.
- Wishing you a magical and blissful holiday!
Have a merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
- May this season of giving be the start of your better life.
Have a great and blessed holiday!
- May this Christmas season
Brings you nothing but fond memories,
Happiness and laughter
- Wish you all the best this holiday season
and throughout the year,
- Let us forget the past and start anew,
wishing to see you this Christmas!
- I wish this holiday season you would receive
Love, peace and joy for the whole year,
- May you receive the greatest gift of all this Christmas,
someone to share your life with,
- If I could tell Santa what to give you,
It would be happiness and peace
Not just this Christmas,
but for the entire year
- May this Christmas be
more than just a season,
but a way of life
- May this holiday season
be full of surprises and cheers,
simply because you deserved the best
Short Christmas Messages
Short messaging services or simply SMS has become more and more popular means of greeting loved ones and family during the holiday season. So if you wish to send your friends a short christmas greetings, sms is a good option. Here are some samples of merry christmas wishes text that you can send via sms.
- Merry Christmas from all of us! Here’s to a season of love and harmony!
- Season’s Greetings from the family! Hope you all end the year on a bright note
- Wish we could see all of you this holiday season! All the best for the New Year!
- May your fire be warm and your home be bright. Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
- May your home be filled with joy and love
This Christmas season.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday!
- May the blessings and happiness
Of Christmas season be yours
May the next year be better and happier
- Best wishes for you and your family this Christmas
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- May you be happy and blessed
Not just on Christmas day, but throughout the year!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Open the gift of happiness and love this Christmas
And share them with the others.
Have a blissful and happy Christmas!
- May your life be filled with the blessings of Christmas
And may it always be yours.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Short Christmas Greetings
Here is a selection of Short Christmas Greetings you can use for your family and friends.. Choose from these heartfelt short christmas and new year greetings for your holiday cards and season’s greetings.
We may not be together on Christmas day,
But my heart and soul will always b with you.
My warmest greetings to you
Have a great and wonderful Christmas!
Wishing you a holiday season full of fun
And a new year filled with prosperity and abundance.
I maybe miles away, but you will always be in my heart
I may not be able to celebrate Christmas with you,
But I’ll always celebrate it with a heart with you.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, dear.
Bright stars on the top of the Christmas tree
Signifies that there will always be a light to guide us.
May you have a wonderful holiday
With your loved and near ones.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
May this year’s Christmas be the best Christmas ever.
Warmest wishes to you and your family.
Have a great and wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Celebrate this day with a heart
Filled with happiness, cheer and love
Share the blessings to others for that is the true meaning of Christmas
Have a happy holiday!
“Listen to the whispers of the wind this Christmas. They carry a message of love, peace, hope and happiness for you. Wishing you a merry Christmas. ”
“May this Christmas bring to your family the promise of a better tomorrow; full of love and hope. Merry Christmas my friend!
“A season of hope, a season of love, a season of blessings. May the divine light of Christmas shine in your life this season. Merry Christmas and Happy New year. ”
We’re all hoping that you have a fantastic holiday season and a fabulous New Year!
This was the only photograph we could agree on. I hope your family has a much more photogenic Christmas!
Funny Short Christmas Wishes
Add humor to your Christmas messages with these funny Christmas wishes. We wrote some light yet humorous Christmas messages that can make your loved one or friends smile on this holiday season. You may also add your own inside jokes to make it even more fun.
Christmas is the festival of love and spirit
So let us drink the spirit to feel love
Merry Christmas to You
I would say all I want for Christmas is YOU,
But I really would love a new credit card as well!
Yippee! Another day again to receive, receive, and receive!
They say Christmas is a time for smiles.
How can I smile if my wallet has ran out of cash?
You should know that you are getting older,
When Santa Claus is starting to look younger.
Doesn’t it make you wonder why Santa is still so old fashioned? He is trying to help us retain the true meaning of Christmas which is spending less and sharing more. Merry Christmas.
Christmas is supposed to be a time of fun, laughter and cheer, but isn’t it sad that we have turned the most wonderful time of the year into the most stressful time of the year. Have a stress free Christmas this year.
What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present. – Don Marquis
My Christmas wish is to spend more time unwrapping presents than I do untangling lights. – Melanie White
Short Christmas Quotes
You can also use quotes as greetings. There are many relevant Short christmas quotes that you can find online wherein you can partner your personal greetings with. Some of these are inspirational Christmas messages that will give your recipient some inspiration as they celebrate the holiday.
A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory,
like a thunderstorm,
and we all go through it together.
~ Garrison Keillor
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world,
and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
~ Norman Vincent Peale
Bless us Lord,
with quietness of mind;
Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
~ Helen Steiner Rice
This is Christmas: not the tinsel,
not the giving and receiving,
not even the carols.
But the humble heart that receives anew
the wondrous gift — the Christ.
~ Frank McKibben
Christmas is a time when you get homesick –
even when you’re home.
~ Carol Nelson
Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
~ Alexander Smith
Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year –
and yet, for all that,
when it speaks,
its voice has strong authority.
~ W. J. Cameron
Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. – Janice Maeditere
Christmas is a feeling true friends share with laughter and love to show that they care. – Unknown
Christmas is love come down to earth, a gift of infinite worth. – Unknown
Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. – Peg Bracken
May this Christmas be bright and merry. Happy Holidays! – Unknown
Merry Christmas Quotes and Sayings
- Whatever else be lost among the years, Let us keep Christmas still a shining thing: Whatever doubts assail us, or what fears, Let us hold close one day, remembering its poignant meaning for the hearts of men. Let us get back our childlike faith again. ~ Grace Noll Crowell
- Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart… filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever. ~ Bess Streeter Aldrich
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind. ~ Helen Steiner Rice
- Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day. ~ Helen Steiner Rice
- Christmas… that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance — a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved. ~ Augusta Rundel
Short Christmas Messages For Cards
Ahhh, it’s Christmas time already. Make your Christmas present even more special by attaching a romantic and short Christmas wishes on it. Christmas messages don’t have too long. Just make sure that you greet your loved ones by sending them a Christmas messages that will touch their heart and will spread the Christmas Joy and happiness. Sometime, the best Christmas gift is one that it said with words rather than things. What more if you give them both? Below are free short Christmas messages you can add to your printable Christmas cards and gift tags.
Christmas time is here
The time for fun and cheer
Family and friends come together
Celebrate the date and get merrier
Bright lights, sparkling sights
Falling snow and chilling nights
Christmas is here, alright!
Have fun and enjoy all the holiday’s delights!
This Christmas, I wish you all the best gifts in life –
The gift of happiness
The gift of love
The gift of peace
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Christmas is more fun
When you celebrate it with friends and loved ones
Have a blessed and joyous Christmas!
Wishing we could all be together to share the Christmas cheer this year. Merry Christmas!
You’re all so important to us. Stay safe and stay happy this holiday season!
“May you be blessed with gifts of hope, love and peace. Merry Christmas to you and your family.”
“It’s Christmas time again and I hope you’re having a good time with your family and dear ones! Happy Holidays!”
“This Yuletide season, be thankful for your blessings and show your loved ones that you value them. Make this occasion merrier! Merry Christmas!”
“May Santa Claus bring everything you have wished for. Happy Holidays!”
“Share the joy of Christmas to those around you to make your Christmas merrier and brighter. Happy Holidays!”
Christmas Quotes for Kids
Children bring the joy of Christmas to any home. With their sweet laugher and their sweet voices singing the Christmas carols, they illuminate a care free attitude that the older generations envy. The children make the adults remember their childhood memories and smile during the Christmas holidays. This is why it is very important that this Christmas you acknowledge the presence of the children in your family. You can do this by sending them, cards with the cutest Christmas quotes. If you do not know what to write in a Christmas card, find some ideas below. You can also send these quotes to adults to remind them of their inner child.
- There is no sad thing than waking up on Christmas and not being a child – Erma Bombeck
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and we are better throughout the year because we became children again during Christmas time – Laura Wilder
- Merry Christmas and may Santa read your letter and bring you all the gifts you deserve.
- I sent Santa a special message telling him that you have been good. And he promised to give me a better job so that I can buy you more toys! Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is the birthday of Jesus. So we will cut the cake and sing with joy because it is he who gave you to mummy and daddy.
- You do not have to worry that you will make a mess this Christmas Eve. There is no mess on Christmas, only memories.
- Like the love baby Jesus had for mankind, my love for you will always be eternal. Merry Christmas my little one.
- Let our children see the child within us during Christmas. So that they know that Christmas is always exciting no matter the age.
There is something new about old Christmas traditions. Maybe it is the fact that they remind us of our childhood.
Short Christmas Wishes Text
Greet your family and friends a happy holiday this Yuletide season with the best and coolest Christmas wishes while keeping it brief and short. Here are some samples of short Christmas messages for family and friends.
- We’re all so glad we have one-another. I hope you are too! Merry Christmas!
- Spend every holiday season trying to top the last one! That’s the only way to do it!
- Every one of us is an ornament on the Christmas Tree of Life.
- I hope you’re all making this a Christmas to remember!
- All the best to everyone this Holiday Season!
- This time only comes once a year, everyone. Make the most of it!
- Good tidings we bear to you and your kin! May we all have a Merry Christmas!
Short Christmas Love Messages
What a nice feeling it is to celebrate this day with a loved one. Express your feelings with these romantic Christmas messages that will keep you closer together. These Christmas love messages can also be used for your Christmas cards and Christmas greetings. You may also use these Christmas wishes as Christmas card wordings, Christmas SMS and Christmas Text messages.
I want a bag full of gifts to enjoy,
and you of course to cuddle with joy.
Every Christmas card I write makes me long for you so much.
Wish we could be together this holiday.
I wish you all the happiness, health and success.
May you celebrate Christmas full of cheer!
I love to celebrate this day with someone as special as you!
Short Christmas Wishes Messages
Share the warmth and good vibe of the Yuletide season by spreading inspirational and religious Christmas messages. Below are some example of christmas wishes greetings that can warm their heart and feel the good vibe that the season brings.
You are as bright as the star that guided the Kings towards Jesus.
You are the light that guided me to a love that is true.
Have a wonderful Christmas and prosperous New Year!
Merry Christmas to you!
May you feel loved and cared for.
I love you!
To my family who has taken good care of me,
been with me through my ups and downs,
I wish that we will continue to have the love that binds us together.
Let us celebrate Christmas together!
To all the people who are dear to me,
I wish all of you nothing but the joy and happiness that this Christmas brings!
Merry Christmas to all!
Christmas means loving the people around us.
Come to think of it.
Why do we have to wait for this season to do such if we can do it all year round?
Short Christmas Text Messages
Looking for some more merry Christmas wishes text and sms messages? Then here’s some more that you may want to use! We also include some good Christmas wishes images that you can share via messenger or post in your social media accounts.
“May this season of love be the beginning of a blessed and peaceful year ahead. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. ”
“I wish you the unconditional love of God in all the dreams of your heart and your everyday prayers. Merry Christmas. ”
“Prosperity and happiness are my prayers for you this Christmas season. May you end the year with a smile and start with hope for another year. Merry Christmas and Happy New year. ”
“I wish Christmas was everyday because it is the one time of the year I get to spend with you. Merry Christmas!”
“If life has been bringing you down, may the miracle of Christmas bring you up and fill you with joy, peace, and love. Merry Christmas!”
“Countless of gifts will definitely come your way, but I hope you find the value of immaterial things. Merry Christmas, dear!”
“I wish you nothing but the best of the joyous Christmas season. Embrace every blessing that will come your way. Merry Christmas!”
“I may not be with you, but my heart is always yours. May you have a warm and love-filled Christmas this year. Merry Christmas!”