So you want your Christmas dinner to be extra special. Why not serve pork loin as your main dish? In this Christmas recipe, we will show how to make stuffed pork loin roasted to perfection.
This recipe for Christmas serves four.
- 2 kg pork loin roast
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 pcs breakfast sausages
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- Seasoning of choice (salt & pepper, rosemary, sage, or thyme)
How to cook stuffed pork loin
1. Combine all ingredients except the pork loin in a bowl.
2. Cut the pork loin spirally so you can spread it out and put in the stuffing. Pound the pork lightly in order to flatten it (this would make it easier to roll it).
3. Put and spread the stuffing across the pork, then roll it carefully. Tie the rolled pork with a meat string in order to secure it.
4. Brush the meat with oil and put in a preheated pan, 350 degrees, for one and a half hours.
- Before cutting the pork open, carve out the fat from the roast. This may burn the roast before it gets cooked through.
- You can wrap bacon around the rolled pork loin. Not only will it add to the meaty taste, it will also keep the outside of the roast from burning.